Fairytale Ballet 1 & 2 $60/month
All other classes:
3.5 hours- $160/month
4 hours- $175/month
4.5 hours $185/month
5.5 hours- $205/month
6 hours -$215/month
6.5 hours- $225/month
7 hours -$235/month
7.5 hours -$245/month
8 hours -$255/month
Each additional hour is $20 additionally per month
Private Lessons $80/hr
A non refundable $30 registration fee for the 1st student . $15 per each additional sibling will be collected in August or upon registration thereafter. All billing will take place via our automatic billing system and tuition will be deducted on the 1st of the month.
Homeschool/ Charter school funds are accepted from the following schools: Inspire, South Sutter, Horizon and Visions. Purchase orders must be submitted by the 1st of the month and cover the entire month of lessons. Any fees or tuition not covered by the purchase order will be billed directly to you. Home school funds are only accepted for technical dance classes and cannot be applied towards Christian dance classes.
Fairytale Ballet- black or pink leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes. Hair in a ponytail or bun. On the last class of the month, students are invited to come dressed up in their favorite princess or ballet costume.
Ballet - Girls wear a black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes. Hair in a bun. No jewelry. Boys wear white fitted shirt, black pants or shorts, black ballet shoes.
Contemporary- Black leotard, black jazz pants, barefoot or contemporary shoes or socks.
Christian Dance- Girls wear a black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes. Hair in a bun. No jewelry. Boys wear white fitted shirt, black pants or shorts, black ballet shoes.
- Tuition is non refundable. After registering, registration fees and tuition will not be refunded.
- A 2-week notice, submitted in writing prior to the start of the following month, is required when dropping from a class. Students who drop without notifying the studio office are responsible for all tuition charges incurred; regardless of attendance, until the studio is notified.
- Tuition will not be pro-rated for missed classes, nor will tuition be pro-rated if a class cannot be made up.
- A $15.00 late fee will be applied if tuition is not paid within 7 days of the due date.
- A $25.00 fee is charged for all returned checks.
- Tuition is due on the first day of each month. All families are required to have a card on file which will be billed automatically each month.
- A non refundable $30 registration fee for the 1st student . $15 per each additional sibling will be collected in August or upon registration thereafter. Tuition will be processed automatically via our online system.
- Homeschool/ Charter school funds are accepted from the following schools: Inspire, South Sutter, Horizon and Visions. Purchase orders must be submitted by the 1st of the month and cover the entire month of lessons. Any fees or tuition not covered by the purchase order will be billed directly to you. Home school funds are only accepted for technical dance classes and cannot be applied towards Christian dance classes.
Dress code will be enforced. Please view the dress code above.
Please review the class requirements for each level:
Ballet 1-2 at least 1 Ballet technique class per week (also recommended Jazz & Tap)
Ballet 3-4 at least 2 Ballet technique classes per week (also recommended Jazz)
Ballet 5-7 at least 3 Ballet classes per week (also recommended Contemporary & Jazz)
Upper Division JRs and SRs at least 3 Ballet classes per week (4 classes recommended as well as Contemporary)
Christian Dance classes level 2 and above require ballet technique classes at the required level to participate in Christian Dance.
Intermediate Contemporary requires ballet at the suggested level.
Advanced Contemporary and Jazz require ballet at the suggested level.
No refunds or pro-rations are given for missed classes. Make-up times for classes are available for missed classes due to illness however, attendance is your responsibility and make-up classes are not guaranteed. Students must be currently enrolled to attend a make-up class. Make-ups must be done within one month of absence. Please report any absences ahead of time via email so the studio is aware your student will be absent.
Students are expected to be quiet in class, pay attention at all times, and show respect for their teachers. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and will result in dismissal from class.
Please be on time for all classes. Students may be asked to sit and view class if they are late.
The school cannot permit students to enroll in any class above their recommended level. Teachers have the exclusive right to determine the appropriate level.
Parents may observe from the lobby as long as the room remains quiet. Noise from the lobby is a distraction so please maintain a quiet atmosphere. There will be no running around or loud playing in the waiting room or halls. For rooms without a viewing window, parents may watch classes on special observation days . Please be mindful that loud talking, even in waiting areas, can be disruptive to a class. Coaching from the sidelines is not permitted.
2018/2019 Studio Calendar
August- December 2018
August 6th- Studio opens/Classes begin
Sept 3- Labor Day Studio Closed
Nov 19th-23rd- Studio Closed/Thanksgiving Break
Nov 19th & 20- Ballet Rejoice Company Intensive
Dec 19th- Dress Rehearsal Ballet Rejoice Company/Christian Dance classes at Valley Springs Church
20th Ballet Rejoice Company/Christian Dance classes perform “Joy to the World” at Valley Springs Church 7:00 pm
Dec 22nd-Jan 4th Studio Closed -Christmas Break
January- July 2019
Jan Recital participation packets due January 16th
Jan 21st- Studio Closed MLK Day
Feb 1st- Recital Participation payment due
Feb 15th First costume installment due
Feb 18th Presidents’ Day - Studio closed
March 15th -2nd costume installment due
April 15th- 21st Studio Closed/Spring Break
May 20th Dress Rehearsal Ballet Rejoice Company/Christian Dance classes at Valley Springs Church
May 21st Performance- Ballet Rejoice Company and Christian Dance classes Spring presentation at Valley Springs, 7:00pm
May 27th Studio Closed -Memorial Day
June 8th 10:00am- 2:00pm Recital Dress Rehearsal entire studio
June 15th 2:00pm -End of the year Recital 2019
June 17th-30th Studio Closed
July 1st -July 26th School for the Arts Summer Intensive and classes
July 4th Studio closed 4th of July
Ballet Rejoice Company Intensive July 29th-August 2nd